Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Apolo" by Hits Speciallità No Olimpo

This is a holographic polish in blue. It is from Brazil but, I was able to get my grubby little hands on it online!  It is called "Apolo" from the Hits No Olimpo collection. Thus far it is the most gorgeous, amazing polish I own. It was a tad thick when I received it so, I just added some nail thinner to it until I was happy with it's consistency. I also bought another color in red but, found that consistency was fine... could have just been out of the ordinary. I will be swatching / wearing that one soon.  I have to say I was quite shocked when I put it on... in my room with the lights on I see the holo effect right away & didn't need sun in order to see it. Quite fascinating! A have had it on for a few days & still no chips. I applied 2 coats but, could have gotten away with 1. I also used Seche Vite base & top coat & noticed NO dulling of color. I would most definitely recommend this polish & hope to get more in the near future! :o)




"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo


"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo
"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo

"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo


"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo (in Sunlight)


"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo (MACRO shot)


"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo


"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo


 
"Apolo" by Hits No Olimpo (MACRO )


 Lemme know what you think! Feel free to subscribe...


Thanks,
~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment