Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My St. Patty's Day Sandwich!

I decided to layer some colors to create the perfect St. Patty's Day look & this is what I came up with. Starting out with a base coat & working my way on to 1 coat of "Evergreen" by Icing, then 1 coat of "Call You Later" by Sinful Colors, another coat of the Evergreen & 1 final coat of "Holiday Splendor" by Color Club & topped it off with Seche Vite's Fast Dry top coat.  I have to say I am loving it! I have to look at it throughout the day because it's so gorgeous!  These pictures do not do justice but, come really close. Please let me know what you think by submitting a comment below.


In Door Shot

In Door Shot

In Door Shot

Outdoor Shot

Outdoor Shot

Outdoor Shot




If you would like to receive updates when I post please hit the "Join This Site" button above (publicly)


Thanks & Happy St. Patty's!
~Karina XoXo

3 comments: