Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze

This polish is made by "Man Glaze" & is an awesome matte pink  called "Lesbi-Honest" and when you gloss over you get to see it's shimmer! Some may prefer the gloss look over the matte but, in this case I say matte all the way! No matter which you decide, it is a fascinating color. 
I'd like to say this was a one coater BUT, either way I always apply two at minimum. Please, let me know what you think in the comments below. I'd love to hear what you think.
 
Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (matte)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (matte)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (matte)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (matte)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (matte)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (matte)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (glossy)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (glossy)

Lesbi-Honest by Man Glaze (glossy)




If you'd like to show your support please click "Join This Site" above the post (publicly).


Thanks,
~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment