Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Butterflies and Rosebuds by Julie G

Today I am wearing a shimmery maroon color polish named "Butterflies & Rosebuds" by Julie G. The application was with the greatest of ease. I could have gone with just ONE coat but, as all my readers already know... I am a two coat girl. I topped it off with Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat.

I know this is kind of off subject but, I have been thinking about taking a Nail Tech college course to get my license but, it will cost me $5k out of pocket. So, I am unsure if its the right decision because I obviously will have to acquire clientele which may not be so easy competing with the other nail salons out here.

Let me know what you think on both topics of course.






Feel free to comment & subscribe... It's FREE!

~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment