Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Color Club's Candy Cane over Cassi

This polish is peachy in color & seems to go well with my skin tone. It is called "Cassi" by Zoya. I applied 3 coats because I felt it did need some evening out. Although it did look quite nice as a sheer one coat as well.

After wearing this for a few days, I decided to add "Candy Cane" by Color Club which is a pink glitter; for a bit of fun.! Unfortunately I could not get the images to display as the nails did in real life after applying the glitter. Boooo! :o)

Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below!

Cassi by Zoya

Cassi by Zoya

Cassi by Zoya

Cassi by Zoya


Cassi by Zoya

Candy Cane over Cassi

Candy Cane over Cassi

Candy Cane over Cassi

Candy Cane over Cassi



Please show your support by subscribing, Thanks!

~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment