Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ring in the Red Sonata Berry Glitter Gradient

I did this for the Holiday Season. I started out with a deep maroon color called "Sonata Berry" by Borghese using two coats. I could have used three coats but, didn't feel it was truly necessary because the only reason you can see slightly through the polish is because of the camera FLASH.

 I then applied a bright red glitter called "Ring in the Red" by China Glaze starting at the tips and slowly working my way towards the cuticle. I then topped it off with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat as I do with 98% of my looks.

I think this is a gorgeous look for any Holiday Party or Event. 
Please feel free to comment and subscribe.


Sonata Berry - Borghese

Sonata Berry - Borghese
 






Thanks for looking, Hope you enjoyed this one!

~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment