Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Green Ocean over Ski Teal We Drop

This look was requested by one of you. If any others would like to see something in particular please don't hesitate to comment below.

In this look I used 2 coats of "Ski Teal We Drop" by OPI which was just fine with one coat but, I will normally always use 2. The application was a breeze... It applied with the greatest of ease, so much that I wish all polish was JUST like this bottle was.
It is a dark teal color and it is believed to be a creme polish.

I then applied one coat of "Green Ocean" by Sinful Colors over top of it just to see what it would look like. And finally topped it off with Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat.

Let me know what you think and feel free to subscribe!

Ski Teal We Drop by OPI


Ski Teal We Drop by OPI

Ski Teal We Drop by OPI

Ski Teal We Drop by OPI

Ski Teal We Drop by OPI






Thanks for looking!
~Karina XoXo






No comments:

Post a Comment