Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Polish with Spectraflair

This is my very first polish created with all new ingredients. To make this polish I used a bit of SpectraFlair along with about a 1/4 black base & the rest is filled with suspension base which helps the spectraflair suspend within the polish.






I love the way it turned out but, being that I am or at least try to be a perfectionist, in my eyes it still has room for improvement. Not something I will be concerned with right now.






I will say one thing though &, that is that the pictures really do not do justice to the true visual appearance.




This was applied in two coats along with a base & top coat.







Please feel free to comment, follow &, let me know what you think.


Thanks,
~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment