Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wet n Wild coloricon "Give Me A Price Quote"

This is the new Wet n Wild coloricon polish in "Give Me A Price Quote". It is a lime greenish yellow shredded sparkle polish. I decided to put it over China Glaze's Trendsetter to spice it up a bit. Also using Seche Vite Top Coat over the top.This has a great application & I would give it a 7 out of 10. Although I am new at all of this I am learning, so any encouragement or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Give Me A Price Quote" by Wet n Wild

"Give Me A Price Quote" by Wet n Wild
"Give Me A Price Quote" by Wet n Wild (Macro Shot)


If you like sparkles I would highly recommend getting every color in this collection.  I will be posting more soon... If ya'll have any recommendations or requests please feel free to comment.

Thank you,
~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment