Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Glitter In My Stocking" Nicole by OPI

This polish is Nicole by OPI and the color is called "Glitter In My Stocking" which is part of the Holiday collection this year.  I am not too pleased with the color or application. It takes at least 3 coats to get to this opacity. It chipped in less than 24hrs with Seche Vite base & top coat. Although I will say it may do much better on top of another color. This is not a major fail for me but, still yet a fail.

Glitter In My Stocking - Nicole by OPI
     

I give this polish a 6 out of 10 mostly because of the chipping so fast.




 This is a macro shot to show you all the beautiful sparklies!







Thank you for viewing & please feel free to comment & subscribe!


~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment