Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anne by Julep - Review

This is a purple cream polish called "Anne" by Julep. I do like the color but, I do feel that it wasn't easy to work with because it was a tad too thick. It was definitely a FAIL. The only reason I added a second coat was to even out the first one. I have never had any issues with Julep nail polishes & I think this was unusual... having said that I'm pretty sure if I just add a little bit of nail polish thinner it should be fine, which means it still has potential. I'll have to try that next time.




"Anne" by Julep

"Anne" by Julep

"Anne" by Julep

"Anne" by Julep

"Anne" by Julep


Please comment below & let me know what you think! If there is anything you'd like to see a review on OR swatches of please don't hesitate to ask... I might just have it!


If you like my Nail Blog Posts please follow me by hitting the "Join this Site" button up above.


Thanks Again,
~Karina XoXo

Julep Beauty Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment