Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sugar Plum Yum over Anne

So... I decided to add a little flair to "Anne" by Julep by adding "Sugar Plum Yum" by Color Club over top. It is a glitter polish with Purple hexagon  glitters & tiny Green square glitters. I think it looks very nice although the images do not do justice. It was very easy to apply. I did put two coats on with Seche Vite top coat over it. What's pretty cool is that when I dries it has a sweet grape scent
(only cause I can't envision what plum would smell like) LOL.

It is probably the hardest glitter polish I have taken off thus far... So I definitely recommend the foil method!

I think its pretty stylish but, I still can't wait to get those Finger Paints on so.. that'll be next for sure!


"Sugar Plum Yum" by Color Club (blurred)


"Sugar Plum Yum" by Color Club (slightly blurred)

"Sugar Plum Yum" by Color Club

"Sugar Plum Yum" by Color Club


"Sugar Plum Yum" by Color Club


Sorry images do not do justice... Camera obviously was not happy taking these LOL.

Let me know what you think & if you have any requests in the comments below.


Please show your support by joining this site (publicly) above.


Thanks,
~Karina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment