Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Twisted by Finger Paints

Here is the first one I decided to wear from the "Special Effects Collection" by Finger Paints is called "Twisted".  It has Orange, Green, & Blue Flakes... possibly even Yellow ones.

I decided to swatch them over a Black polish because Black is not a color but, a contrast. This polish will look wonderful with other colors as well but, will change depending on the color you choose to use.

I used one coat & the more coats you use the more flakes you will get. After I test them all out... I will then put one coat of each on... I bet that will be spectacular!


"Twisted" by Finger Paints

"Twisted" by Finger Paints

"Twisted" by Finger Paints

"Twisted" by Finger Paints

"Twisted" by Finger Paints




Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below.


If you'd like to receive updates on this blog you can join this site up above the post.


Thanks,
~Karina XoXo






No comments:

Post a Comment